simpsons after disney again?

The churros at Epcot were $14, not $37. :)

One of the best parts in that episode is the Enron roller coaster. "Mmmm ... that's good sattire":p

I loved Homer's response to seeing the park from the plane : "It's even boring to fly over!"

Just saw that episode again...outstanding....:hyper:

Another great episode has the gang going into the Springfield Mall where there is a banner that says, "Now Disney Store Free"

Best TV show ever.

I think the funniest thing about the Simpson's DCA punch was that the episode was "brought to you by Disney films The Haunted Mansion" when it originally aired a few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

From the rerun I saw last night:

"You're listening to Disney Radio! Your favorite songs, rewritten for babies....

"Who left the milk out? Yuk, Yuk, Yuk, Yuk
Who left the milk out?....."

Don't forget the whole Marry Poppens spoof. We LOVE The Simpsons! I read an article with Matt G a while ago where he said he loves the Disney parks and wants a theme park of his own:)

2. Itchy and Scratchy Land

One of my favorites! I love it when Marge and Homer are dancing in the club at "Parent's Island"...

Marge: It must be wondeful to celebrate the New Year over and over...

Waiter: Please kill me...

Originally posted by PatriciaH
...I read an article with Matt G a while ago where he said he loves the Disney parks and wants a theme park of his own :)
Now there's a thought! Just imagine.... :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter