SIM card for France suggestions

alohamom

DIS Veteran
My daughter is headed to Disneyland Paris and then Nice, France in June and is hoping to use a SIM card in her phone because her data roaming plan is super expensive for Europe.
Can any one recommend a provider or suggest a place to get a SIM card ahead of time? I have read that you can purchase them at the airport but I know they can be expensive that way.
Thanks in advance for any help

If her phone has capacity for an eSIM, I used keepgo for a recent trip to US. They have different plans depending on where you’re looking for coverage. I was very happy with them and will definitely use again.

Before I had a phone capable of accepting an eSIM, I bought an Orange SIM card from Amazon.ca for Europe. It was fairly inexpensive and very reliable in all parts of Europe that we visited!

If phone supports eSIM - then Airalo. $10US for 3 GB.

If not, I used Orange, but that was like 9 years ago - I'm pretty sure I just bought it at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter