Silver Member gift on Fantasy

charminnie

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a picture of the most recent gift? We are cruising after drydock so I'm wondering if it will be a new gift?

Does anyone have a picture of the most recent gift? We are cruising after drydock so I'm wondering if it will be a new gift?
Going through dry dock doesn't change the gift. The gift changes (when it changes) fleetwide.

The current basic (silver) gift is a beach bag on the Caribbean cruises:
2015 bag (Bree).jpg

I liked it except it definitely had an odor to it, likely from the burlap! Canvas would've been nice. But it was big enough to for all our stuff we carried for our excursions. And it was great to stuff all our stuff in it for when we went to WDW!

What's the Silver gift on The Wonder? Thanks in advance.

It is the same at this point. It may change for the Alaska season. But for Bahamas/Caribbean it's the bag. Higher levels get travel cups too.Silver just gets the bag.

What's the Silver gift on The Wonder? Thanks in advance.
As noted, it depends on the itinerary your cruise is.

The basic (silver) gift is a bag of some sort. Caribbean cruises = beach bag. Alaska = sling bag (in the past). Europe = backpack.

Gold Castaway level gets the basic gift, plus (currently) a stainless steel castaway club travel cup.

Platinum lever gets a both of those plus a choice of a fruit bowl, truffles, or sparkling wine of some sort (Prosecco?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter