• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silly thread - celeb crush?

Jeff Bridges at ANY age, any look
no beard
images

no hair
18m3ztwvk38k2jpg.jpg

lottsa hair and beard
images

young
images

Hippy
images

musician

images

dude
images

I can go one and post more if anyone wants.....:rolleyes1

Agreed. Feel the same way about Kurt Russell :)

I don't watch much TV at all, don't go to the movies, so I really don't know any celebrities. But I will say that I do have a thing for athletic looking women...doesn't have to be full out muscles (DW is extremely muscular, so I guess that's part of my attraction), but athletic is great. A few years ago, my boys went through a phase where they watched the WWE. I won't lie and say I didn't pay attention when the female wrestlers were on. I don't know any of their names, but man... Yeah, yeah, it's all fake. But some of them were darn good looking and it takes athletic ability to do the things they do.

I watched some of the summer Olympics last year and saw some rather nice looking female athletes too.

And newer now that I've watched The Path on Hulu... Aaron Paul. I liked him as Jessie on Breaking Bad, but I loved him in this role.

And whoever the heck plays Lip Gallagher on Shameless.

Last edited:
Robert Downey Jr
Johnny Depp
Jensen Ackles
Jeffery Dean Morgan
John Stamos
Jerry O'Connell
Tom Ellis
Nestor Carbonell

I've been very lucky, in that I've had the chance to meet and interview most of my crushes - Sam Heughan, Tom Ellis, Colin Cunningham (and I hear you all saying, WHO??? Outlander, Lucifer, Falling Skies...). I still have to get to Benedict Cumberbatch and Jeremy Renner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter