Signature Photo spot - No one can have just one !!

WDWNext

Mouseketeer
If you were to take just one picture at each resort with your family, where would that signature spot be at each of the WDW resorts ?

There are locations at the Polynesian Resort along the white sand beach that provide great backgrounds including the pool with views of the GFR and way off to the right the castle. To get the entire Contemporary tower plus monorail, the shot would likely be from the boat dock. POFQ I like the alligators on I think it was Rue De Baga (correction requested). Old faithful at WL aiming south. GF from the east patio next to the wedding chapel.

There are locations at the Polynesian Resort along the white sand beach that provide great backgrounds including the pool with views of the GFR and way off to the right the castle. To get the entire Contemporary tower plus monorail, the shot would likely be from the boat dock. POFQ I like the alligators on I think it was Rue De Baga (correction requested). Old faithful at WL aiming south. GF from the east patio next to the wedding chapel.

Great, thanks for the ideas, will check them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter