• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Signature Guidelines

TalkisCheap

DIS Veteran
I know that after they took away HTML they changed the signature guidelines but I can't find the revised ones anywhere. Was I imagining this or did they really change from 400x400?

Anyway, that and when I upload my pictures to imagestation.com they don't say how big a file is. I really want to put this in my signature, but 1) I don't know the size and 2) I think the dimensions are too big...

So, in the effort of not having it removed, can someone help me?

f3ee6ab2.jpg

You can find the DIS signature guidelines under the FAQ thread. Or go directly HERE to see the new guidelines.

Both your photos exceed guidelines. You may have up to three graphics so long as no graphic exceeds 550 x 200 pixels, and your total filesizes combined do not exceed 50K.

Your graduation photo is 17K and 450x338 pixels
The other photo is 31K and is 405x291 pixels.

So your total filesize is 48K. You can get the filesize and photo dimensions right off your hard drive before uploading the photo. Go to Window's Explore or MyComputer and the filesize should be listed. You can also right click the photo's file, select properties, then select image.

Or, after uploading it, right click on the photo and then click properties.

The purpose of the maximum 200 pixel height is to keep signatures from running way down the page when displayed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

TalkisCheap said:
Wow those new guidelines suck majorly. :rolleyes2 guess it's goodbye to any real signature.

Not meaning to be a party pooper but after all it is a SIG not a family history or a family album, the server comes at a price $$ and there are still people on dialup that loading takes forever as it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter