Signature Guidelines?

DizzKneeGeek

Freaking out the Mouse Since Birth!
Hello all,
DizzKneeGeek, Princess Fontaine and little Ariel Fontaine are back in Dis-Business. I'm sure nobody remembers us and that's cool. It's also not the reason I'm posting right now.

I'm wanting to re-do our signature and there used to be a signature guideline sticky at the top of all(some) of the individual forums. I can't seem to locate the guidelines now and don't want the Dis-Police to come and get me. :lmao: Anyway, can someone kindly direct me to the signature guideline thread that I seem to be missing? I'd surely appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
DKG, PF and LAF

aye-aye. That was it. Looks like I'm within the guidelines. Thanks for the response.

Hey DizzKneeGeek--I remember you!!! How have you all been?

The good news is that our signatures are now "self correcting" so you can't get in trouble anymore for them being too big.

Glad to see you back.

We've been great. And have a new addition to the Disney loving family. At 18 months she runs around chanting about, in her words, Mackey(yes, Mackey), Minnie, Doe-nald, Two-toes(Pluto), Day-see, Maja-maja-nation Movers and many others. We're planning on Late November or Early December 2009 for her first trip. She'll be 2 and a half then. I can't wait.

Glad someone remembered us. Thought we'd be long forgotten with the amount of people that no doubt come through here. :)

Think you might have her birth year wrong in your signature then dad!

:P Easy math for me to do ~ I have an 18 month old ~ born in 2007!

Welcome back!

You'd think I would know my own daughters birth year, wouldn't you? But apparently you'd be wrong. Thanks for catching that. I was changing my signature before coffee. Dangerous...I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter