• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Siesta Sands Beach Resort - Siesta Key?

riu girl

DIS Veteran
A relative has a week booked at the Siesta Sands Beach Resort on Point of rocks road in Siesta Key, FL.

Is anyone familiar with this resort? I tried tripadvisor and TUG and couldn't find any info. on either web site.

If so, please share your experience with me.

we drove by it this last weekend but have never stayed there. there are a lot of houses up for rent right now near the village.

Thanks for the web sites. It is the first one, very close to where we stay, so at least I can tell my relative about the immediate area (7-11, Davidson drugs , small grocery store etc.).

Looks pretty nice and great that Siesta Sands is right on the beach side (no road to cross).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter