Sierra Suites - International Drive

Karista

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at the Sierra Suites on International Drive? It's at the south end, actually called "Pointe Orlando". We're familiar with the area but a little leary of staying in a hotel that we know nothing about. Any opinions will be appreciated!

I am also interested in this property. Anyone stay there. There is a rate out there for a family suite for 4 nights for $189. Which sounds too good to be true. And we all know what that means. Is this a clean and well maintained property?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks and Happy New Year
Joanna

Hi guys,

We stayed in the Sierra Suites back in October. We were not that impressed. The rooms were average, they seemed a bit dated to me. The pool area was in the centre of the hotel and surrounded by each hotel block, the height of each block stopped the sun getting into the pool area most of the time. The free breakfast was ok, nothing exciting. The location was good.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Neil

Was this the Sierra Suites on International Drive. Is it old looking all around or just the furniture looks dated. Tell me all you can share.

Thanks
Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter