Side Items Included?

pdz

Earning My Ears
I know at QS places like Flame Tree you get sides with an entree such as the combo platters when on the Dining Plan. For QS places that only list a sandwich or burger as an entree is a side from the list of sides offered included in the Dining Plan?

In general, if there is no "combo" listed that includes sides, the sides are not included as part of your CS credit. In many cases, you may get the side using a snack credit.

Whether at a CS or TS, you only get what is listed in the description of the entree. Many CS restaurants have additional sides listed separately that can be purchased with a snack credit (purple DDP logo next to the item) or cash.

Reactions: pdz
At Boardwalk Bakery, the last time we went (2016) we got a sandwich as an entree AND either a packet of crisps - chips for North Americans ;) - or a salad ... as well as the drink and dessert (dessert now not included). They were also good and allowed us to swap the drink for a 2nd dessert ... then we just filled out resort mugs.

At Boardwalk Bakery, the last time we went (2016) we got a sandwich as an entree AND either a packet of crisps - chips for North Americans ;) - or a salad ... as well as the drink and dessert (dessert now not included). They were also good and allowed us to swap the drink for a 2nd dessert ... then we just filled out resort mugs.

At Kringla they included a fruit salad or side salad with the sandwiches as part of the QS credit (plus dessert and drink, at the time). I think the last time we did this was in 2016, too, though, so it could have changed since then.

At Kringla they included a fruit salad or side salad with the sandwiches as part of the QS credit (plus dessert and drink, at the time). I think the last time we did this was in 2016, too, though, so it could have changed since then.

Yeah, the side salad/fruit salad is no longer part of the quick service credit.

Kringla would NOT Be a good place to use a credit then if you just get a sandwich and drink....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter