Side dishes at Seasons in the Land

disneymom3

<font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f
We really like the Seasons "food court" and it is a must for each visit, especially well liked by the kids. Their meal is taken care of as they will choose the mac and cheese that comes with corn bread and applesauce, but I am trying to figure out sides for the adults. Last time we were not on the DP and DH and I got the ham and turkey sandwiches respectively. What would you get for a side? I think this is still a good deal even without a side, but thinking about the DP has me wondering.....

i'd like to know this, too - planning on having CS lunch here - also, can you get ANY dessert along with the sandwich?

suzimar57 said:
i'd like to know this, too - planning on having CS lunch here - also, can you get ANY dessert along with the sandwich?

yes you can pick any desert out of the desert case and they LOOK and TASTE great too!! The brownie and berry shortcake were SOOO good...

as for sides...I got a flatbread thing with steak and I think I got some mashed potatoes or veggies or something like that!! Sorry, can't remember but this was a GREAT CS meal!!! So much better than burgers and fries!!!

this time we are going without the plan :worried: and I am unhappy about it but we are on a food budget this time and staying at SOG...so we will have to see what happens...

have fun!!

I know I want to try Tusker House this time!!!

I love that WDW is offering CS meals that have GREAT FOOD and tons of choices for not as much $$$ As a TS meal...

plus you gotta LOVE Seasons is indoors!!! :cool1:

so glad we won't be limited to a chocolate chip cookie or a brownie - those desserts looked LUSCIOUS last time we were there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter