• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shuttle from AKL to Universal with scooter?

MarriedToAPrince

DIS Veteran
We are starting the planning and budgeting for a 2 week trip in 2021 for the 50th Anniversary, but we want to visit Universal Studios as well. I need a scooter and am trying to figure out the logistics of this. Are there any scooter rental companies that deliver directly to Universal Studios? If not, are there shuttles or taxis that can pick us up at AKL with the scooter and bring us to US and then back to AKL?

We used Mears. They sent a what looked like a mini van minus the last row or two. I don’t know the configuration of s van. and was able to tie down the scooter. He was very helpful and actually took a route that was shorter than the route we use when on our own no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter