shuttle from airport?

wendy darling

Disney Cast Member
Hi all,

Anyone know if there is a shuttle from the Orange County Airport directly to Disneyland, and how much it costs?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer;)

I think we are landing in OC and taking the super shuttle...I will have to triple check but I think that is what the CM said!!

I wish I had listened and taken super shuttle instead of ME. It is a door to door service rather than the curbside. It is also cheaper. Lessons learned.

From what I have read, the Super Shuttle is only door to door if your party is large enough to fill the van. Otherwise, it is possible to get quite the scenic tour on the way to your hotel. Or you might get a van full of people going to Disneyland, but you never know.

Every time we've taken Super Shuttle from the airport (both LAX and SNA), we got the scenic route, dropping off folks at their home. And Super Shuttle tends to stop at the Good Neighbor hotels before the Disney hotels (at least it did every time we took it).

We're considering taking the Disney bus for our trip in June.

I wish I had listened and taken super shuttle instead of ME. It is a door to door service rather than the curbside. It is also cheaper. Lessons learned.

Super Shuttle is not always door to door service if you are using a shared ride van. I was driven all over Orange County last year dropping people at their homes and it took me nearly 2 hours to get from LAX to the HoJo on Harbor Blvd. It was horrible. If the OP is staying at DLR hotel, she should definitely use The Disneyland Express bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter