shutters prices for pictures

Don't remember, but I know (on the Wonder in May 2012) it was more WAY more than I was willing to pay.. And I almost always do the CD for the parks... And I was not very impressed with the pictures I saw hanging in the gallery.... I bought none...

There are a few packages I think. I purchased 10 pictures on a CD on the Fantasy (June 2012) and Wonder (Dec 2012) for $150.

what are the prices for the pictures and a cd on the dream from shutters

Here's a price list. The cost of the CD varies depending on the length of the cruise (this one is for a 7 night cruise)
fva2k1.jpg

Has anyone done the book? Do you have to create it on board? I did one through photo pass once using photo pass and personal photos. It was $$$ but has very cute Disney backfrounds etc that I couldn't find elsewhere. Usually use iPhoto or shutterfly but am curious about this option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter