shutters CD

scubadiver

Take only pictures, leave only bubbles
I had heard rumors when you bought the CD from Shutters, EVERY picture was not going to have borders on them. Can any one confirm or reject this? We always liked getting a formal picture, without borders, for a family picture to give others. If the pictures all come with borders, this will defeat the purpose.

This is my first cruise. Is Shutters different from the Disney Photopass? I assumed it would be the same where you can edit, add borders, etc.

Shutters is totally different from Disney Photopass. It is run by a different company, and is not part of DCL.

Got the cd in our August dream DD. half the pictures on the cd did not have borders or logos.

Found a couple that had the wrong dates on top of it. All printed picters however did have borders or logos. Ymmv...

It appears that Shutters is in transition, as some are getting all CD pics with borders and some are only getting some pics with borders. This may be worth a phone call.

It would be sweet if they'd give you both, with and without. Or just include the borders like PP does, so you can do it yourself.

I was told there was no way to get the CD without borders. You can request printed pictures without borders though at Shutters onboard.

Can someone please tell me if you can use a Disney gift card to pay for your pictures?

There is a big sign on each board at Shutters that says "all photos have borders that cannot be changed or removed"....

Thank you! We paid for our pictures when we picked the out this last time. So I wasn't sure.

I had heard rumors when you bought the CD from Shutters, EVERY picture was not going to have borders on them. Can any one confirm or reject this? We always liked getting a formal picture, without borders, for a family picture to give others. If the pictures all come with borders, this will defeat the purpose.

We bought the CD on our June 2nd Magic cruise and the pictures on the CD DID have borders on them. At the very least, some sort of text was on each picture.

HTHs!:thumbsup2

Somewhat off the OP topic, the picture package we bought pre-boarding from the DCL website was a better deal than what was being offered on board. Many other cruises complained about the on board deals and wished we they had pre-ordered. Not sure if it is still available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter