• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shutters 5x7 pics are actually 6x8

whitney105

Earning My Ears
We bought a 5x7 onboard, a character photo with one of their borders. I got home and realized because of the boarder it actually measures 6x8 so finding a frame was difficult. Just FYI, maybe the shops onboard have frames to fit? I didn't realize until we were home and wish I had checked.

The photo sizes are 6 X 8 and 8X10 whether they have borders or not. They have never been 5X7.

Sorry, I don't know where you got the idea that they were 5X7 or if you were just guessing that they were. The signs in Shutters read 6X8. And yes, that's a tough fame size to find.

The photo sizes are 6 X 8 and 8X10 whether they have borders or not. They have never been 5X7.

Sorry, I don't know where you got the idea that they were 5X7 or if you were just guessing that they were. The signs in Shutters read 6X8. And yes, that's a tough fame size to find.

When we were on the Dream in August the CM at Shutters told us our pictures that we wanted to order were 5X7. She told us we could not get our pictures in 6X8 because they were not character photos. This confused me because, like you said, there is nothing there that says there are any photos that are 5X7. But I specifically remember her telling us that they were because she told us we would have to purchase them as 5X7, 2 of the same picture on 1 8X10 sheet (and because she was very rude to us :headache:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter