Shutterfly and Snapfish - related to buying WDW photos

Ellen aka Snow White

<font color=blue>I AM LIVING IN MY MINI-VAN!!!<br>
While reading through the post this morning, I learned about the account at shutterfly. I am an avid user at snapfish.com, therefore asking if there was anything set up there. I would have simply signed up with shutterfly and ordered except that they cost more. Snapfish starts as low as 12 cents a print and the shipping is cheaper. I have used snapfish for about 6-7 years and have been pleased.

THANKS to Pam(hope I got that right) there is now an account set up there!! Same log on wdwscrapper@yahoo.com with the password mickey.
Please help build up the albums there! Going to look through my photos now to add to both sites.
Thanks!
Ellen

Ellen aka Snow White said:
While reading through the post this morning, I learned about the account at shutterfly. I am an avid user at snapfish.com, therefore asking if there was anything set up there. I would have simply signed up with shutterfly and ordered except that they cost more. Snapfish starts as low as 12 cents a print and the shipping is cheaper. I have used snapfish for about 6-7 years and have been pleased.

THANKS to Pam(hope I got that right) there is now an account set up there!! Same log on wdwscrapper@yahoo.com with the password mickey.
Please help build up the albums there! Going to look through my photos now to add to both sites.
Thanks!
Ellen

NO PROBLEM :cool1: I usually go to the photo site with the best deal.

I am searching for more pics now.

enjoy!!!

PS-- I added some AK pics, will get some more posted after the holiday. :thumbsup2

OK-- put up some wishes pics too.... but now I am leaving!!! ;)

have a good day!

I just added a few of my pictures to the MK and Epcot albums. I was going to start an MGM and a Resorts album, but got too lazy. :p

Hope you like what I added! :wave2:

Just a heads for those intersted in quality prints....I have used both Shutterfly and Snapfish (the price really sucked me in) and if you really like "high" quality prints be careful of snapfish. I certainly do not want to offend anyone here but the quality of pictures are night and day. I actually reprinted all of my pix from snapfish because of the poor quality. Everone has different standards of quality, so please don't be offended, but I thought some people may want to know. Usually they offer new prints if you open up an account, so consider trying that first to see if you like the quality. :thumbsup2 Love the idea of these accounts though, and when I have some time I will definitely add some of mine as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter