shows

gydell

DIS Veteran
How many shows have priority seating? Wondering if it's worth $80 more for this? Thanks!

I think with shows it's called "preferred" seating, LOL. They are going to start confusing themsevles, with two PSs, MM, MTTMM, etc. :)

The voucher had Aladdin, It's tough to be a bug, Muppets 3-d, and....hmm....Honey I Shrunk the Audience, maybe?

No, it's not worth paying extra for, UNLESS you are going at a very very busy time where you might have huge numbers of people competing for the same spots. I'll tell you, in a quieter time, we waited longer for Aladdin than the "normal" people. Got seats in the orchestra section (that's where our group of PS voucher holders was sent, while the others were sent to the further away/farther up seats), but we did wait longer (you have to check in early).

The voucher has Aladdin, It's tough to be a bug, Muppets 3D, Golden Dreams.

I think that was all that was in the package we had last year. All shows definitely were in DCA, no preferred seating for anything in DLR.

We only used Aladdin, and that wouldn't have been necessary. We went a second time and got just as good seats as with the voucher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter