Showers @ Stormaway Bay

FinnFogg

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at Beach Club at 7am next month after a red eye flight from
Vancouver. My kids are totally used to it, and usually we head straight to the parks, then late lunch, swim if there is time then up to the room from the pool as soon as it is ready. Thinking about mixing it up a bit…pool first, then Epcot, late lunch (2:15pm) at Via Napoli, then slow wander back to beach club for 4pm check in. Are there showers in the washroom/change room at Stormaway Bay?

I believe so, but you might want to ask on the Yacht & Beach Club thread in the Resorts Forum (as opposed tto here in the DVC Resorts forum).

You can probably find the answer with a search here or using Google. Be sure to search for Stormalong Bay, which is the name of the pool area at Yacht & Beach Club.

In fact...

https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/questions-beach-club-pool-kids-barely-next-trip-443128/#:~:text=Once you are ready to,no need to pack extra.
Actually, on the YC/BC thread, I don't recall the term "Stormalong Bay" being specifically used in the discussion. The resort has 3 other pools. Someone might want to take s shower after using one of them, or even after going to the parks on departure day.

Next to the bathrooms in the “middle” of the long BC/YC building, there’s a shower area. It’s inside the building. I noticed the sign when I left SAB in July. Facing the building, it’s to the right of the M/W bathrooms.

The SAB showers/changing area can be a bit hard to find for someone not intimately familiar with the resort. They in the area in the red circle below. They are a nice size and a great place to change. Hope that helps!

40E22F62-7ECF-463D-B29F-BFAB2200F42C.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!