Shower chair

geek+nerd

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if Disney has shower chairs available to use in a regular room? We don’t get a HA room because I don’t need the roll in shower, but a chair is helpful.

If Disney does not have them available, any suggestions where to rent one?

Thanks!

We have gotten a shower bench in the way past. It was a simple bench with no back.
They screws were all loose, which meant it was quite wobbly (we called and got it tightened). I have heard they no longer provide them, but will help arrange for a rental. I have also heard that people have gotten one.

Even if the resort would provide one, I’d still rent one because I think the medical rental companies are likely to provide a cleaner and safer item.

I'm pretty sure I know a DISer who once said that she always requests a shower chair, and although she always gets one, the style (arms/no arms, etc.) may vary among resorts. We requested one at Disney's Hilton Head resort and it was so nice, we bought the exact same kind for at home.

Does anyone know if Disney has shower chairs available to use in a regular room? We don’t get a HA room because I don’t need the roll in shower, but a chair is helpful.

If Disney does not have them available, any suggestions where to rent one?

Thanks!

There have been a few folks over the last couple of years who have had Amazon just drop ship a chair into the Disney Resort they are staying at - you can find them for less than $50, so it's often cheaper than renting, you know it's new and clean... and you can just "donate" it to the Resort for the next Guest to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter