Show Your Face!!....DCL Board Version

RonnieJo66 - I was just looking at your pictures and I thought my daughter was going to scream herself silly. She saw your server - Micho - and started freaking. We had Micho and Dobo as servers on our May 2004 cruise. Micho and DD were inseperable. She talks about him all the time and has a picture of the two of them together in her room. Thanks for putting a smile on her face.

byz2.jpg

My boys (Disney Wonder 5/15 - 5/19)

Hey Melody! Congrats on the new baby! Boy or girl? Name? What a beaut!

Below is Willie, Kelli, and daughters having lunch at Grand Cayman. From the Thanksgiving Cruise 2004. It was such a fantastic cruise! 6 DIS families rebooked onboard together for THIS Thanksgiving!

DS on Pirate night on the 04/17/05 Wonder
78903Pirate.jpg

The Wonder leaving Port Canaveral 04/21/05 (Taken from Ron Jon's Resort)
78903ship_wonder_421.jpg

DS with Captain Henry (My son recognized him from Travel Channel show about Disney cruise line

78903RobertCapt.jpg

Will add more later.....

here are two from our wonder cruise in Feb.

362366711205_0_ALB.sized.jpg

image004.jpg

oh and one more-the view from our verandah!
420446711205_0_ALB.sized.jpg

great photos everyone

Us at Castaway Cay for 03 Eastern sailin
03disney091.jpg
g....week after Thanksgiving....

"Ron Bon Jovi" and my group from 04 Thanksgiving Western......
Disney04090.jpg

Beer tasting, 04 Thanksgiving Western.........

Disney04040.jpg

Our christmas pic on the Magic...04 Turkeyday......
Disney04054.jpg

Doing my favorite thing at my favorite place.....CC
03disney156.jpg

This is us on the May Repo....

f3eac97b.jpg

Jennifer and Peter

burma said:
can I upload from my HD or do they have to be posted somewhere I still cant figure out how to post pictues on this board

burma, what category room was this picture taken from? The room looks nice and big.

Thanks

Here we are!!! We stopped off to snap a photo of ourselves overlooking Nassau and then headed to the pool for the day...

And looking a bit less mussed - before heading down to Tritons for dinner.

If you want to see us better...just click on the pic to enlarge it!!

tamu91 said:
burma, what category room was this picture taken from? The room looks nice and big.

Thanks

LOL not the room thats the window on the Port side of the ship outside Tritons on the Wonder (deck 3) would be a nice room though eh ... although the oceanview windows I believe are the same size .

yogibigdog said:
DS with Captain Henry (My son recognized him from Travel Channel show about Disney cruise line

Isn't it cool to see Captain Henry? We met him a couple of times, and each time I feel like I am meeting a celebrity! We also yelled hello to Gunther, who was on the dock at CC. He waived back and we snapped his picture!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter