• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show your best or favorite picture from around WDW...

Kimickey

<font color=blue>Excellence Doesn't Just Happen It
I absolutely love pictures. I love to see other people pictures too!! Sometimes others see things in a different way than you see it. So share your best or favorite picture from any WDW trip. I could be of anything as long as it's Disney related. Feel free to post more than one for I have several. I'll start.

f6f63048.jpg

That's funny because I can see them perfectly. Are you getting the little red x's on your end? If so, right click your mouse and select show pictures. I don't know what it is but the boards have been doing the red x thing lately.

I am seeing them fine and they are wonderful..thanks for sharing them....:sunny:

can't see them either got the little red x tried right clicking and still nothing
hmmmmmmmmm??????????

:wave:
i am right clicking the x's and still nothing:rolleyes: i really want to see the pictures

eve::MinnieMo

I will forward this thread to the Tech boards in hope one of the techs can help with the problem. Maybe it's on my end???? But someone other than me said they can see the pics. I'll get this straight.

Right click and "open in new window".

I see the x's too, when I click "show picture" nothing happens, but if you right click and "open in new window", you will be able to see them.

The picture of the castle is beautiful!!

I didn't take too many pictures during our last visit to The World, but as we were leaving the Magic Kingdom for the last time on the last day of our visit, Minnie showed up to see us off. I liked this candid shot of her and kept it as a wallpaper for my computer at work:

Minnie2.jpg

:wave:
i got the pictures up:D great pictures i love the one of the castle::yes::

eve::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter