Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

I got a new camera, so I took some better pictures of my engagement ring in some flowers a friend sent me.

I think someone asked me before about the size of my ring, etc. It's 1ct, and the setting is in platinum.

flowerring.jpg

flower2.jpg

I posted my E-ring sometime back but now I have my wedding bands as well!:goodvibes

Here is my E-ring with my wedding band: My E-ring is .75 Carats in White Gold and my wedding band is 1 carat in White Gold.:cloud9:
PB250139.jpg

Here is DF Wedding band: It's from Verragio and it's White Gold. The black lining is a substitute used for Onyx that doesn't crack but i can't remember the name.:confused3
PB250141.jpg

Here are all 3 rings together: Incase anyone is interested all 3 rings came from ShaneCo.:cool1:
PB250143.jpg

I FOUND MY WEDDING BAND!!

I have a typical gold single diamond engagement ring...

metal01.jpg

I love it because it suits me. Here's the kicker though. I'm in school to do physical therapy and I can't where big rings because they could scratch or injure my patient so I was looking for a unique wedding band and I found it!!!!!

R-1329.jpg

It will be gold and instead of sapphires, it will have amyethests. That is my birthstone and my favorite stone!!! I'm excited!!! I can't wait to order it!!

Here is my e-ring!! It's a 1 ct brilliant solitaire in platinum w/ Mickey Mouse ears!! I love it!

mmering.jpg

ering2.jpg

and my ring by itself
ering3.jpg

1cts.jpg

I FOUND MY WEDDING BAND!!

R-1329.jpg

It will be gold and instead of sapphires, it will have amyethests. That is my birthstone and my favorite stone!!! I'm excited!!! I can't wait to order it!!

I love this one. As much as I looooove my ring, I wish I had gotten a flat band. I am athletic, and I really don't like removing my rings. They do tend to get in the way.

Thank you #17 Cherry Tree Lane!!

It's an aquamarine. It's my birthstone and the color of DF's eyes. I told him I wanted an aquamarine and what kind of style, and he picked it out. :love:

everyones rings are so pretty and unique ....making me wish I had been a little more picky about the style of my ring so it too could be unique. I love my ring though! Best wishes to everyone:goodvibes

Here is my e-ring!! It's a 1 ct brilliant solitaire in platinum w/ Mickey Mouse ears!! I love it!

mmering.jpg

ering2.jpg

and my ring by itself
ering3.jpg

1cts.jpg

Your band is awesome, so unique I doubt there are many rings out there like yours. I showed DF your ring and he thought that was so cool.

Your band is awesome, so unique I doubt there are many rings out there like yours. I showed DF your ring and he thought that was so cool.

Thanks! Disneyworld has been a really magical place for us. Everytime I look at my ring I think of my fiance and all our happy memories, especially from there. :love:

Thanks! Disneyworld has been a really magical place for us. Everytime I look at my ring I think of my fiance and all our happy memories, especially from there. :love:

mine dosen't have mickey ears , but I still think about disney whenever i look at my e-ring congrats

mmering.jpg

ering2.jpg

and my ring by itself
ering3.jpg

1cts.jpg

OMG...I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo officially jealous! I love, love, love your ring! That's like exactly what I would have wanted...lol! Don't get me wrong, I love my rings, too, but yours totally take the cake!!!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter