Show me your Evening Wear!!!

zurekgirl

Mouseketeer
So there's an old thread that asked people to share pictures of the evening wear. I was so excited to see pictures. I've been questioning what to wear. I want to be comfortable but since it's my hubby and my anniversary I wouldn't mind spicing it up a bit (not crazy spicy I know who I'm cruising with!) but would LOVE to see what you wear. Dresses? Pant suits? Skirts? Sun dresses?

So lets all add to a photo "fashion show"!!
:goodvibes

Are you talking about what people wear to Palo, the main dining room on cruise casual night, formal or semi-formal night, or the optional dress-up night? It makes a difference which night on which length sailing you are looking for information.

With that said, on cruise casual night I wear capris, on the other nights I will either wear a skirt or nice capris.

Oh I was thinking everything and anything.....Yes it does make a difference how long the cruise is and which night. Hopefully everyone will just note which night it was for. While I'm curious for my 3 day, others on longer cruises might find it helpful too!:thumbsup2

So pictures? :flower3:

This is what I wore to Palo on a 3-night cruise with my mom...

ry%3D400

Great dress Cindy!! So cute and it looks like it fills the comfy reg.

Thanks for sharing and starting us off.

I usually bring a couple of two piece dresses for semi-formal and formal evenings. The dresses will also work for Palo. I bring a pair of comfortable pumps and a sparkly evening bag for accessories. For casual nights I often wear a pair of dress slacks and a blouse.

What a great idea !!! I'm a visual person , so this really helps me to know what to expect !! Thanks !! :)

This is how we dressed on formal night on our 7 day western.My dress is a real simple fitted black dress with a silver bangle belt, my sons tie has skull and crossbones on it...I loved that.:
jrd4y1.jpg

Very very nice everyone! Looks soooo much better than cargos and tees with flip flops Yes I have seen them too, but with all the threads about what to wear, this should turn on a light (I hope). These folks look so very nice. You can tell they are proud to be going out somewhere for the evening and respect the dress code. Funny thing, I have alway noticed that people behave better when dressed up than when in super casual clothes. Just an observation. Again kudos to whomever posts here - I like it!

I would post a photo, but I have no idea how to do it. LOL

I personally wore the same dress on formal and semi formal night, because I packed it, I love it and love to wear it....I will have to loose a few pounds to wear it on my next cruise though... anyway, my husband wore a tie on formal night and not one on semi night.

The kids always wore dresses so they always look fabulous.

Just taking a look for a little guidance on our December cruise. Thanks for posting everyone!!!!

You all dress up nice!!! Love to see all those kids dressed. They look gorgeous!!!!

We did not attend Palo, but dressed up for Tritons and Semi Formal Night. Here are a few pictures

DSC03291.jpg

DSC03405.jpg

DSC03371.jpg

We enjoyed dressing up for the couple of nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter