Should we get the dining plan?

RaTJ

Earning My Ears
There will be four of us; 2 adults, 1 3-year-old, and 1 2-year-old. We will be staying for 7 nights. We were thinking of getting counter service lunches and doing sit-down dinners. We were also thinking of doing a character breakfast at chef mickey's. Will the character breakfast be covered? What about breakfast for the other days?

My family really likes the DP and I would think it's a good deal for your family, too. I always schedule one table service meal per day, anyway.

Yes, it covers character meals.

We usually have table service meals for dinner, and counter service for lunch. For breakfast, we usually feed the kids in the room while we are getting ready. We either eat something brought from home, or we grab something light, at the resort, and bring it back to the room. We also do one character breakfast on each trip, and sometimes a character dinner, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter