Should Reese's Peanut Butter Cups be classified as a "Candy Bar"?

Should Reese's Peanut Butter Cups be classified as a candy bar?

• Yes

• No

• Other (there always has to be an other)

• Joe Zelenka (obligatory poll choice that has nothing to do with the poll) :-)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tazicket

<font color=blue>I routinely walk into 1 certain w
What do you think? Are they a candy bar? Please explain your answer one way or another. :teeth:

pic_1_20_1148358397.jpg

I would vote "no"... but I had to go with Joe Zelenka.

FYI: Joe Zelenka (aka Joe Z) is the long snapper and a reserve tight end for the Jacksonville Jaguars and a very funny guy. He even has a fan club: http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/joeyz/

But I digress...

Reese's cups can't be a candy bar because they are not in bar form! :teacher: They are candy rounds. If the made them into the shape of a bar they would then qualify as a candy bar. ;)

No, because they're not a bar. Reese's are their own unique thing, and I don't even feel a need to categorize them, beyond acknowledging that they are the world's most perfect candy. :cool1:

No, they are a little round slice of heaven. :cloud9: Think I'll have one for breakfast. :woohoo:

yes, although it's not actually a bar, it's just catergorized as one.

Candy bar? no, as a primary food group? YES!!!:lmao:

absolutely not. they are not even candy. reeses are simply health food that has been misdirected.

they are antioxidant encased high protein snacks.

No. They actually came out with a bar that was like a cross between the cups and a Butterfinger. It was alright, but nothing beats the cups.:goodvibes

reesesbar.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter