Should mug travel to CBR?

eileenmc

Earning My Ears
We leave for CBR this Friday. I'm afraid I've been unavoidably absent from these boards too long - do I understand that my old mug may no longer be refillable? Should I even carry it along this visit?
I really should be paying more attention!

Originally posted by eileenmc
We leave for CBR this Friday. I'm afraid I've been unavoidably absent from these boards too long - do I understand that my old mug may no longer be refillable? Should I even carry it along this visit?
I really should be paying more attention!

The official Disney policy is that the mugs are only good for the length of your stay. So in theory you should not be able to use it on future trips.

That being said there are many people who have been told by CMs that as long as they were staying at the same resort they could bring the mug back on future trips to that resort and use it again.

So it is up to you. Pack the mug and give it a try. The worst thing that can happen is that a CM will tell you that you can no longer use that mug to get free refills or leave the old mug at home and buy a new one.

We personaly always buy new mugs because I use them to take tea to work everyday.

Either way hope you have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter