Should it say: "Concierge" on my ressie confirmation?

dylansdad

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Booked 5 nites in Oct at the Poly LV Concierge. Got our tix for MNSSHP. Got the confirmation which says lagoon view but not concierge. Anybody have similar situation

It happens just about every time I book a room in concierge. Call them to confirm that you are in concierge. That is what I do just to be sure.

I had the same situation a few days ago. I know I booked concierge ( $$$), but the confirmation doesn't mention it. I called and they said that it is concierge. Just wonder why they don't put it on the reservation?

Do they like giving people a heart attack!! LOL

It's possible they leave it off to avoid spoiling any surprises. I've seen several posts where one family member upgraded without telling the rest, who don't find out until they arrive at the hotel.

DrTomorrow - That makes all the sense in the world!!!

I am trying to keep it a secret!!

thanks for the explanation!!!

it's different for each resort.
our AKL confirmation says "AK Lodge-Concierge", while the other part for WL, says "Wilderness Lodge-Honeymoon", which is for one of the honeymoon rooms in concierge but it doesn't mention concierge. My guess is that they only have a certain number of characters for room descriptions?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter