Should I switch

jag90

Mouseketeer
I have a ressie for a 2-bdrm at OKW 5/31-6/2. There will be 7 of us (ME, DW, DD, DS, MOM, FIL, MIL) This will be our first DVC stay(own VWL). Should I try to switch to BWV? This will be for after our 4-day cruise.

You can try if you want, but i doubt that any will be available on such short notice. Don't cancel your exisiting reservation until your sure that you can get the new one.

Have a great time.

Scott & Peg

OS-1976
AS-1994
AS-1996
PO/cruise-1999
OKW-08/00
OKW-05/01
BWV-12/01

The only reason to switch would be your preference of location. I predict you will love the larger space at OKW and the townhouse atmophere a lot.

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif

that many people I would stick with OKW - BW is enough smaller that you might feel crowded - however cancel that this is your first trip. You points will be more even in an standard view.

I depends on what you are looking for. OKW is a great location to relax, while BWV is a great place for activity.

Darryl
'71 Off-Site
'72 Off-Site
'78 Off-Site
'79 Off-Site
'81 Off-Site - Honeymoon
'83 Off-Site
'84 FW Tent
'85 Poly
'90 Off-Site
'91 Off-Site
'92 Off-Site
'93 CBR
'94 Off-Site
'96 ASM
'98 CBR - Bought DVC @ BW
'99 BWV & OKW
'00 OKW & FW Cabin
'01 BWV - in July

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter