Should I split my stay or not?

jstbcuz

DIS Veteran
I reserved a room at the Swan for 7/26-8/04. For the first three days the rate is 209 and for the rest of the time it is 169.50 (which the website says is the AP rate). Do you think that if I stay at AK or WL it will be cheaper for those first 3 days or do you think that maybe an AP wont be available there for those dates either?

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Thats what I thought too, but if you go to www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and go to Swan Reservations if you go to check for discounts........

I have tried the teachers discount...........rooms are 219 and 199
entertainment book discount........rooms are 219 and 169.50
AAA/AARP discount............rooms are 219 and 169.50
AP discount.......219 and 169.50

Anyhow, on my ressie it says AP rate.........so if it goes lower will it automatically be changed to the new rate?

We are splitting our stay for that reason. I am very excited at staying at CS 3nites then Dolphin 4nites. Was hoping for nurse/teacher rate but got AAA rate of 189.50 at Dol. Hove a fun trip. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter