• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should I bring a playpen/portable crib?

DisneyDreamMaker

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I'm going crazy packing for our trip next week and am wondering whether or not to bring a portable crib/playpen for my 3 yr old. We will be staying at ASMovies! It will be me, DH, DS5 & DS3. At home he sleeps in a toddler bed but every trip we have ever been on he has slept in the playpen but now he is bigger and I think he may be uncomfortable. We are driving to Disney from NY so we are trying not to pack more than we need so I don't want to bring it just for the heck of it.

What do you think?:confused3

Melissa

The Disney resorts have pack & plays. Or maybe he could share the bed with the 5 yr old? The resort may have bed rails. Not sure, but I think I have read posts about them.

Thank you for your help! I will call tmrw and see if they have bed rails, that would be perfect if not I will ask about the pack and play and see how much they charge!

Thanks again
Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter