Should I be worried? - Virgin Vouchers

VSL

I know it's all corporate/business... but it's sti
Wow, the vouchers are so much bigger that what I expected! Like, A5 size!

Anyway...

My voucher for ASMo (and my UPH's) basically reads:
1 ALL STAR MOVIES STD
MEAL BASIS FOR ALL PASSENGERS IS:
ROOM ONLY - INCLUDING PASS
NON SMOKING RM IF PROVIDED 1
PLEASE NOTE DISNEY PASSES WILL BE ISSUED UPON
ARRIVAL AT DISNEY HOTEL, YOU MUST
PROVIDE YOUR DISNEY TICKET VOUCHER. (THIS
ONLY APPLIES TO CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE
PURCHASED THE NEW DISNEY TICKETS,
WHERE VOUCHERS WILL BE ISSUED)

Well, as we booked last year and chose the UPH's (which are only available to those who booked before Jan 2005), we (obviously) haven't been sent vouchers, so will ASMo's just know that that's what we've got, or will we need to take some other kind of proof?

I'm assuming they'll know as my voucher states 'ROOM ONLY - INCLUDING PASS', but I can't help worrying! :confused3

Also, how early should I arrange to be picked up from ASMo's in order to get to US/IoA in time for opening, with time to spare to exchange my vouchers for actualy tickets?

TIA :cloud9:

Don't Panic.

Your voucher says the same as mine (We are leaving on saturday) and from experience you will be fine. When you get to the resort hotel just show them your voucher and sometimes they just want to look at passport. Your themepark ticket is included with your room and from what i have been told your room key is also your access to the parks.

Try and stay calm.

When are you going?

Donna

That sounds exactly like what I have had in the past when travelling with Virgin holidays :) (I had no problems)

Thanks for the reassurance!

I'm leaving on Dec 7 :hyper:

We had the same voucher. When we checked in the CM asked for the ticket voucher, which we didn't have (because we didn't have one). I mumbled something about not having one. And that was good enough.

If all else fails make sure you have a copy of the invoce handy that shows what you've paid for. At least it will show what kind of ticket you should have.

:) Chris.

I'll be taking my invoice just in case - but it doesn't say UPH on there either, just 'ROOM ONLY - INCLUDING' (they obviously couldn't fit the rest in).

I know the price breakdown though, so I could show them that as well (although I doubt it'll get that far).

Hi
Just got back and had these vouchers for our car, hotel and all park tickets. No problem at all, just hand them over and they do the rest. Have a fab time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter