Shortlist of meals

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
Okay, my husband now thinks I've completely lost the plot. I think he is under the impression that we are going to be carrying out our DLP experience in accordance with my strict timetable. I wonder what would give him that impression? :confused3 Anyways, here goes -some of these I have picked because you all have recommended them and others simply because we have never been to them before.

Rainforest Cafe- one of our favourites simply due to the atmosphere
Ludwigs-never done it before
Lucky Nugget-for character meal and never done it before
Auberge de Cendrillon-never done it before
Inventions or Manhatten-never done either which do you think between the two?
Annette's diner-liked it last year

That's it so far for this years line up. What do you all reckon??

Sounds like my sort of list!! I also want to try the ones you've listed as "never done before" especially Ludwigs. Despite being a fan of the Hotel New York, I would probably go for Inventions rather than Manhattan - just because it's a character meal at the Disneyland Hotel!! Having said that, I'm under the impression that the food is actually better at the Manhattan!?!

Have you already done the Blue Lagoon? I just love the setting of that restaurant!

Hi,

I agree with you, its a great choise.

King Ludwigs is a must for us, great food, good prices.

To decide between Manhatten and Inventions is hard :cool1:

If you like to do a very high quality buffet meal go for Invention, if you like to have some kind of romantic date...go for the Manhatten

.....or better :cool1: do both :rotfl:

Greets Renate :wizard:

What a great list! I wish I could help you with your choices but I've not eaten at either I'm afraid :( though I am hoping to rectify that next Feb :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter