Short and sweet weekend.....Saturday

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
We got up quite early and had a 7 Am breakfast at Tubbies....we always have a good breakfast there..hubby always gets a made to order omelet and I had a tubby special which was scrambled eggs...home fries...huge sausages and toast....I was like a little piglet and ate it all.....We then left for Animal Kingdom and went on the Safari twice....we love the chance to see all the animals.....just changed sides of the bus..We then went over to Dinosaur ride and I LOVE IT...did it twice in a row too....we sort of shuffled our feet to Dino land .....it was so hot....we were literally dripping.....I felt something land in my hair and got it and threw it out.....well the stinking thing was a bee and it bit me on my thumb....my thumb looked like a light bulb... it swelled up a wee bit.....We went into Donalds restaurantasaurus and had a chicken ceasar salad and hamburgers.....delicious..they make a good one...I also had ice on my thumb...made it feel better....we decided to go back to the Dolphin and go swimming.....YIPPPEEEEEEE.....spent some time in the hot tubs and then in the swimming pool and then back in the hot tubs.....our bodies were very very happy.....went back to the room and looked outside and it was sunshining on the front window and the side window was pouring....what a downpour....not thundering just pouring....We waited for a few and then went to Epcot for supper...tonight we decided to eat at Mexico....servers and food was excellent...heaven knows what I ate....we watched the ToD parade and enjoyed it as always....again the sun was shining and I got poured on...funny weather...we walked back to the boat and back to dolphin for an evening swim and hot tub....alot of people enjoyed the pools with us......9:30 we were zonked again....must be the heat and humidity.....

Ouch Pum! That bee had to hurt. :eek: I know you had a great time in the hot tubs. :)

maybe a glass of plum wine would have taken your mind off the bee sting - just teasing ya - ouch

We also did Ak in the morning and Epcot in the evening! We did get caught in that little downpour on our way from JIYI to Rose and Crown.

Originally posted by pumba
....I was like a little piglet and ate it all.

Just a little piglet:confused: :eek: :eek: ;)

Timon would be proud of ya!

Thanks for sharing!

Animal Kingdom is probably my favorite park. Sounds like you had a great day, aside from the bee sting.

I have ben to AK 3 times, and never been on Dinasaur! It will be a priority in December!

Thanks for the report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter