Shore excursion Nassau- Catamarran sail-Would you do it??

katpalen

Earning My Ears
Can I have some feedback from those who have done the Catamarran Sail/Snorkel booked on the Dream? We leave in 3 weeks- my 7 year old would really enjoy the sailing, but wanted to see what other's have thought of this excursion. Thanks for all input!! By the way- this is our first cruise:)

Can I have some feedback from those who have done the Catamarran Sail/Snorkel booked on the Dream? We leave in 3 weeks- my 7 year old would really enjoy the sailing, but wanted to see what other's have thought of this excursion. Thanks for all input!! By the way- this is our first cruise:)

I can not tell you if it is the same one because I did one with my 8 year old several years ago. The one we went on was the best snorkeling we have ever done. I had to really work to get my son in the water and use the snorkel gear but it was worth the time and effort. I put him in the water then got the gear on him and he came out within 3 minutes. Then I got smart; I put the mask on him setting on the boat and let him get comfortable with it. Then I told him he did not have to go under the water. I got him in the water and told him to just put his face in the water and take it right back up. After about the third time doing that he saw the fish and that is all it took. I spent the rest of the day dragging him around by the hand while he made all kinds of great noises in his snorkel excited about everything he could see.

If you do not do this one do one with your child, it will be something you both will remember.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter