Shopping vouchers?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Joanne_in_London, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Joanne_in_London

Joanne_in_London Mouseketeer

Hello,
    I got a really good link for shopping vouchers last time I went Orlando. I'm really interested in Old Navy and Gap but any will be appreciated!
    Many thanks
    Jo x

2. dixonsontour

dixonsontour DIS Veteran

If you join the mall and outlet mall websites they usually send you coupons.

There are some on orlandocoupons.com for shopping.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. queendisney

queendisney DIS Veteran

also don't forget to go to the customer service desks at the outlets/malls for the discount coupon book. You normally need to exchange a coupon to get one:confused3 or send off for the free Magicard from the orlando tourist board site which you can then show to get the coupon book for free!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.visitorlando.com/en-gl/globalmagicard/?source=global

We have saved quite a bit of money this way and you always get a free Aunty Annie Pretzel offer which is good:)

Also in Macy's in the Florida mall you get extra discount from the customer service on the 1st floor for being a UK resident. You need to show ID but that also knocks a few $ off!:)

Oh how I LOVE :love:shopping in Orlando!

5. Joanne_in_London

Thanks so much, probably have to just do it when i get there as I go tomorrow and left everything to the last minute as usual!
    Last time someone gave me a link to a website with lots of online and in store voucher codes and thats what i was after. If I were more organised I would have saved the link!

6. notaprincess

notaprincess Princess who?

7. Disneymad

Disneymad DIS Veteran

8. Joanne_in_London

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! :thumbsup2