Shopping vouchers?

Joanne_in_London

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I got a really good link for shopping vouchers last time I went Orlando. I'm really interested in Old Navy and Gap but any will be appreciated!
Many thanks
Jo x

If you join the mall and outlet mall websites they usually send you coupons.

There are some on orlandocoupons.com for shopping.

also don't forget to go to the customer service desks at the outlets/malls for the discount coupon book. You normally need to exchange a coupon to get one:confused3 or send off for the free Magicard from the orlando tourist board site which you can then show to get the coupon book for free!!!!!!!!!
http://www.visitorlando.com/en-gl/globalmagicard/?source=global

We have saved quite a bit of money this way and you always get a free Aunty Annie Pretzel offer which is good:)

Also in Macy's in the Florida mall you get extra discount from the customer service on the 1st floor for being a UK resident. You need to show ID but that also knocks a few $ off!:)

Oh how I LOVE :love:shopping in Orlando!

Thanks so much, probably have to just do it when i get there as I go tomorrow and left everything to the last minute as usual!
Last time someone gave me a link to a website with lots of online and in store voucher codes and thats what i was after. If I were more organised I would have saved the link!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!