Shop Disney Visa Promo

Titainokc

Earning My Ears
Unfortunately, I have very spotty mail service. I was supposed to receive a mailer from Disney Rewards last week that never came. Through the USPS informed delivery, I can see that there was a picture of a boy in a stormtrooper costume and it said: "Have a Frightfully Fun Fall" underneath the picture. Last year, I received a mailer from them with 20% off Shop Disney. Can anyone confirm that received this from Disney Visa that there were promo codes included? There are some things I'm interested in getting from the site and would like to find out what the code is. Thanks!

We often get those mailers, particularly for Halloween and Christmas. But I don't think I've seen one recently.

It just came in yesterday's mail -- DVCCBOO
When does this expire? I have the mailer at home but the code isn't working for me. I'm not home to look at it. It just came a couple of days ago.

Valid 9/20 - 10/10 ** so I guess it starts on Monday **

Online Only
20% off select purchases of $50 or more at shopDisney.com when you use your Disney Visa Card
Plus, free shipping on purchases of $75 or more

And I just got an email with a different code but appears to be the exact same promo
DVCCTRICK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter