Shoes...Let's get some shoes

Anyone know what shoes they wear for costuming? The pants are black so I assume the shoes are black, but dress vs. sneakers?

I'm going to be working in QSFB.. I was thinking some king of plastic shoe would be best for in the kitchens, and a dress shoe for in the dining area?

If you guys take the time to read the article on the official blog, you will see that if you are working in foods and custodial that your shoes are provided to you.

As for everyone else, you really ought to wait until you are there and receive the specific color, style, and safety requirements from your training team before you purchase anything. doing it prior to getting down there is a risk.

https://disneyprogramsblog.com/?p=3573

I am beginning a PI with DAK in the Spring and have already been told that I need brown or tan hiking boots or hiking shoes.

Anyone have any good brands or suggestions? I have very small feet so I could potentially wear children's sizes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter