Shock, Horror! Are You Bored With VMK Yet?

Are You Bored With VMK Yet?

• Yes

• Maybe a little

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fairy Dust

<font color=deeppink>*~*~*~*~*~*<br><font color=te
I am getting bored with it...I spend very little time in there now!

im still trying to get the fireworks pin. Also,i like playing thr game that people made up in there rooms

i am bored with it, but stil love to play it. I am bored with it because, like I know that I am never going to get the fireworks pin and stuff

cost of some furniture is over the top for those of us who can not rack up the big credits everyday.....

more rooms

more furniture

costumes for us to wear

characters to meet and greet

more games(some a little easier for us game challeged folk and young ones)

animated furniture (got that one VMK forums but think that is a great idea!)

food like mickey bars

an adult play option

the list goes on and on

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
cost of some furniture is over the top for those of us who can not rack up the big credits everyday.....

more rooms

more furniture

costumes for us to wear

characters to meet and greet

more games(some a little easier for us game challeged folk and young ones)

animated furniture (got that one VMK forums but think that is a great idea!)

food like mickey bars

an adult play option

the list goes on and on

Mal
Yes, what Mal said ;)

Not bored either, but then again I am lame and old.

Were you one of the two who said that one night that the Dis board room was for old boring lame people with no fun allowed?

No way would I do that, I should think your "one of the two" were immature young kids".
SoRa DoRk said:
Were you one of the two who said that one night that the Dis board room was for old boring lame people with no fun allowed?

A little bit. But it's made me practice fireworks more, and I just came in 1st place twice in a row!! :cool1:

I'm a little bored with it. I still enjoy playing the fireworks game, decorating (and re-decorating) my rooms, and seeing all the neat and creative games that people come up with. I'm so looking forward to the new lands opening!

I would like for them to add more games. Looking forward to the new lands opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter