Ships Horn Door Bell

Here in The Netherlands they sell wireless doorbells with music on them.
There are several different sounds that you can choose from, you can't put your own sound in the bell.

But one of the sounds is:
It's a small world

and ofcourse that's our doorbell sound!!!!!!

I want the doorbell!! Sounds so cool. The only drawback would be me ringing it just to hear it. I can just see the neighbors. LOL

However - I'd almost like a sound clip of the chimes that go out intership before an announcement, than the horn.
I'm with you on that... I'd love to have that be my text message/e-mail alert sound on my phone.

Thank you DisneyDudet.....my hubby just got the ships horn ringtone...you made his day!!!! Mine too. Love it!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :banana: :woohoo:

No problem yall! I have plenty of music, so if you don't see something you'd like, just let me know, and I can try to make the ringtone for you!

MainStMandy, PM me and I can send you an MP3 version, if you'd like.

Here, I made a ringtone from the horn, among other Disney tones.

http://www.myxertones.com/ringtone:317369/

Search DisneyDudet to find my others!

How wonderful!

I have always had a problem finding a place to get ringtones for my phone since I am a Verizon customer. Not only were you ringtones just great (talk about reliving all sorts of great memories!) but they also downloaded to my phone with no problem.

Again, THANKS! :)

My husband would like one from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Do you have anything he could get from you?

Thanks,
Laura

My husband would like one from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Do you have anything he could get from you?

Thanks,
Laura

I found it on the site where DisneyDudet has her stuff. This is a GREAT site for ringtones. Just log in and do a search for "Disney" and you'll find lots of stuff.

The Pirates of the Caribbean tone is at http://www.myxertones.com/ringtone:43242/

Enjoy.

Thanks,
Laura

I did not make it, but someone else did. If there is a portion of the song you'd rather like, just let me know, and I can make you one. I have "dead me tell no tales" as my voicemail alert!!!

I also have Pirate and Princess Party music, Holiday Wishes, Halloween songs, Disneyland Paris music, plus a lot from both DLR and WDW. Just ask!

Thanks Disney Dudet. I just downloaded the horn as my ringtone, and now DW wants it on her cell phone too.

I put the ship's horn on my phone yesterday afternoon. Last night my phone was sitting next to me as I was DISing and it nearly scared the daylights out of me, I think I need to turn the ringer volume down a bit.............:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh great, now I know where I'll be stopping by on the way home. :)

However - I'd almost like a sound clip of the chimes that go out intership before an announcement, than the horn.

My wife and I also are looking for the announcement chimes. If anyone has that please let us know. It's a bit less intrusive than the ship's horn :)

Jim

I put the ship's horn on my phone yesterday afternoon. Last night my phone was sitting next to me as I was DISing and it nearly scared the daylights out of me, I think I need to turn the ringer volume down a bit.............:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl2: This sounds like something I would do! :rotfl2:

lettie

Thanks Disney Dudet. I just downloaded the horn as my ringtone, and now DW wants it on her cell phone too.

I second this. Thanks Disney Dudet! :thumbsup2 I put the horn on my cell. Today at work my phone rang and nearly scared the %$#@ out of my co-workers. It was pretty funny. I love it!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter