shipping to BLT

supersuperwendy

any happy little thought?
Is The Contemporary Resort a place that charges a fee to receive something for you? How much is it? thanks!

BLT, BCV, BWV, charge for deliveries. Your package will be at the convention business center, not at Bell Services or the Front Desk. Price is based on weight, the average price is around $10.

:earsboy: Bill

I just had this problem in January. I shipped UPS and they don't deliver to the Contemporary only to the business center at the convention site. After a couple hours of trying to find it in the business center the CM tells me that if you want something delivered to the contemporary it has to be shipped regular US mail as they are only one to stop there.

I just had this problem in January. I shipped UPS and they don't deliver to the Contemporary only to the business center at the convention site. After a couple hours of trying to find it in the business center the CM tells me that if you want something delivered to the contemporary it has to be shipped regular US mail as they are only one to stop there.

USPS does deliver direct but expect delays because all mail goes to the WDW sort facility first.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter