Shipping packages to port of San Diego

go oilers go

Mouseketeer
Hi, does anyone know the address/process for shipping packages ahead of time to the port in San Diego? I was hoping to save some shipping costs to Canada before our cruise in two weeks

Hi, does anyone know the address/process for shipping packages ahead of time to the port in San Diego? I was hoping to save some shipping costs to Canada before our cruise in two weeks
I don't believe San Diego is one of the ports you can ship a package to the ship ahead of your cruise.

I seem to recall that practice has stopped altogether even at Port Canaveral.

Are you staying at a hotel in San Diego? I wonder if they would hold packages for you. Years ago I sent a few things to my hotel in Anaheim, they arrived a day or so before my reservation and the hotel kept them for me (I called first). Otherwise you could see if there are any parcel receiving locations like a UPS maybe?

I seem to recall that practice has stopped altogether even at Port Canaveral.

Are you staying at a hotel in San Diego? I wonder if they would hold packages for you. Years ago I sent a few things to my hotel in Anaheim, they arrived a day or so before my reservation and the hotel kept them for me (I called first). Otherwise you could see if there are any parcel receiving locations like a UPS maybe?
Great ideas! I think I may try calling the hotel...it will cost more to ship to Canada than the actual items are worth

I paid $45 for $40 worth of FE gifts and a pair of my shoes I planned to wear on the ship! I sent it to my hotel and got charged for it! I put down that they were gifts that I was giving. I was so angry!

I paid $45 for $40 worth of FE gifts and a pair of my shoes I planned to wear on the ship! I sent it to my hotel and got charged for it! I put down that they were gifts that I was giving. I was so angry!
Yikes! That’s a lot :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter