Ship Salon Question

musicgirl

DIS Veteran
I know there has been a post on this earlier, but I have gone back and can not find the post. I thought I read that you could get your hairbraided ON the ship at the salon. If this is true, how much is it and is there an age requirement for the salon. I know that there is one for the spa. Also, at what time do they open the salon? Thanks!

Yes, you can get your hair braided on the ship but not in the salon. They were set up out by the goofy pool. We were on the 4 day cruise and they were doing it on Nassau day and Freeport day. You could do it walk-up or make a reservation for a later time.

It was $2 per cornrow. If any of you ladies want to get your hair french braided the cost is $3 total. Now that's a deal! Anyway, we had my daughter's hair done on the ship in the "headband" style and the cost was $26 to which I added a $5 tip for a grand total of $31. It's been 1 week and it still looks pretty good. We plan to take it out at the end of the week but she wants to wear it to school first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter