Ship Departure Time

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
We're not new to DCL so you'd think I'd know this, but we're usually one of the first ones at the terminal gate so I've never had to think about it!!!

Anyhow, just wondering what time the ship actually stops boarding for departing Port Canaveral?

What's the latest flight (arrival time in MCO) that you have had and comfortably made it to the ship?

I'm interested in knowing this for both DCL scheduled air and air you've done on your own.

Thanks!

I think my documents say 3:30 or 3;45 is the last boarding time. Definitely in the check in documents. It also gives the last time into MCO as I think, 1:30. That may be for DCL transportation, but I wouldn't want to push it any more than that as it is going to take some time to gather baggage and get to the port, even if you are using private car service.

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter