Sheraton World Resort

lisapooh

HH Pin Crazy Pooh Fan
Has anyone stayed at the Sheraton World Resort near SeaWorld. I am going to a Deaf Studies Conference there in April and wonder what it is like.

Pooh Bear

We stayed there a couple of weeks ago during winter break for 2 nights. It is very nice. It's very very clean. Nice large rooms. The beds a little hard. Beautiful grounds. Didn't eat int the restaurants but they looked real nice. They have 3 pools, my kids swam in two, it was real nice,one had a waterfall in it. Our room overlooked the courtyard with the pool, it was real pretty. Only down side,to get to the building we were in from the car, we had to walk by the service area where the maids go get their suppies. Was a little weird. Oh yea, also watch if you want to make a long distance phone call. They tried to charge me $9 to call NY (I only left a 1 minute message on a machine)A second call lasted about 4 minutes- they wanted to charge me $12. I refused to pay and they asked me what I thought was reasonable. We agreed on $5 total. So just watch the bill. They were nice and didn't give me a hassle.

All Star Sports Oct 2000
HIFS & Sheraton World Feb 2001

Thanks, Sounds like it will be decent. May not be quiet though with a bunch of deaf and terps running about that weekend :) :) :) We can be a noisy bunch.
Unfortunately no time for the parks that week and I have to go home for an ASL final on Monday. Then back the next week for vacation to WDW

Pooh Bear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter