Sheraton Vistana Villages- here now

First, I must start off saying I have never stayed off site except for weekends since I am a DVC owner in probably 10 years. We typically stay at the Boardwalk when we are in Orlando. Secondly this is not a Disney trip. We are doing a Sea World, Aquatica last minute getaway. So I can not tell about Disney shuttles etc. That being said this place is WONDERFUL I have fallen in love.:love: It is a gorgeous resort. The pools are great the staff has been above and beyond helpful. The room is very nice and well decorated. I really can not find a complaint. It has been pure heaven since I got here.:cloud9: Would I stay here if I was doing a Disney trip? Yes, if I was paying cash I would, since we usually drive and do not do the bus system anyway. It is really a great place for families with tons of kids activities. Looking forward to enjoying my 2 days that I have left.:lovestruc

Hi,

Could you tell me who you booked through? I looked at the website but the prices are really high. Ideally I would like to book through an owner.

Hi,

Could you tell me who you booked through? I looked at the website but the prices are really high. Ideally I would like to book through an owner.

I booked it through hotwire. That is why I got a great price. :)

Great, thanks! Is it true that you cannot guarantee where you will end up when you book through that site?:goodvibes

Yes, that is true. If you do a lot of research you can really narrow it down. I was happy with any 4* condo. I think I paid $59 anight so it couldn't be beat!

Anyone know the difference between
The Sheraton Vistana Villages and Sheraton Vistana Resort??

Also which section to request at the villages for the cleanest newest room. Planning this trip for a friend.....don't want to disapoint
Thanks
Kerri

We stayed at the Sheraton Vistana Villages from Jan 12th - Jan 19th in unit 26, room 309. I will say we were thrilled when we entered our 2 bdrm villa. It is modern, clean, and very spacious. The main pool is absolutely beautiful and the kids pool area is perfect. The drive to Disney is quick with only about a 20 min drive.

I would not hesitate to book another stay there! I have been intending to do a review on it so other's know this isn't one resort to overlook.

Does anyone know if they provide pack n plays and/or highchair? What are the names of the newest remodeled sections??? TIA:goodvibes

Just wanted to let everyone know that they do provide PnP and highchairs. Amelia is the newer remodelled section.

I'm hoping someone can tell me about the different sizes of 1 bedroom villas? Right now I can see availability for rooms, at the same price, which are 488 sq ft and 830 sq feet. Anyone know which section(s) these larger 1 bedroom units are in? Are the smaller units in a newer/nicer location? Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and how about the quality of the sofa-bed? We're booking for 3 adults, 1 of whom will be sleeping on the sofa-bed.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter