• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Sharing the Majic

Mom of Ariel

Earning My Ears
I had to let you know my expierence with Sharing the Majic. We refered a friend who closed Jan.3,2001. From the Member Guide Book I had read that it takes 4-6 weeks to get your certificate to choose your gift so I didn't think that there was any posibility that we would get it back in time for our Feb. 21 Wonder Cruise. Guess what, Tuesday I recieved the certificate and noticed that after you mail it in it takes another 45 days. I thought no chance right!!! Wrong, I called them and they FexExed me my 200 Disney Dollars I got them yesterday (Thursday) Wow thats service. I am trying to think of who else I know that would love to be a member..
:cool:

We did the same thing with our last refferal. We were going to be leaving within days of our friends' closing so I called and they FedExed our DD before we even got the certificate. We've reffered so many people that we are thinking of starting a club here in Central IL. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter