Sharing on DP???

Jaime

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about sharing while on the DP. Will this be a issue?

We want to share at SCI-FI and WCC...has anyone shared that those TS? My DF said I would find the portions too big...so since I normally share with DH and my DD's always share I was wondering if we still can on the DP? If we were still hungry we would order extra's OP.

Thanks...

I know you wouldn't be able to share the skillet at WCC since that is all-you-can eat.

At WCC we would have a late lunch and I would eat the Chicken Quesadilla...my DH would have the Angus Chuck CheeseBurger...and we would share the S'more Cheesecake. We would order this even if we weren't on the dp. This is why we prefer to share.

Yes But you need to tell them right away. We ate there last OCT. The server ask us if we were on the dinning plan right away, after he served us or drinks and we gave him our order we told him we will be sharing. Wow did we get the look:mad: He told us we should have told him as soon as we said were on the plan. He said its very hard for him to take two people off the system since he already put us on while getting our drinks. So now you know, Yes you can share just jump out and say it right awaypirate: Tina

Yes But you need to tell them right away. We ate there last OCT. The server ask us if we were on the dinning plan right away, after he served us or drinks and we gave him our order we told him we will be sharing. Wow did we get the look:mad: He told us we should have told him as soon as we said were on the plan. He said its very hard for him to take two people off the system since he already put us on while getting our drinks. So now you know, Yes you can share just jump out and say it right awaypirate: Tina

just the info I was looking for:thumbsup2 .

DS has begged us to return to Sci Fi for late lunch the day we arrive. He'll probably order a steak, etc. on plan. DH & I will be happy to get a sandwich or share an appetizer/dessert OP.
Later that evening we have ADR @ Capt Jacks for lobster fix:banana: . DS not fond of seafood. Figure he'll grab a turkey leg @ MGM before we depart for DTD.

Hope the staff @ Capt Jacks doesn't roll their eyes if he just orders a drink...lookie @ that poor kid; his parents won't feed him.:rotfl:

At WCC we would have a late lunch and I would eat the Chicken Quesadilla...my DH would have the Angus Chuck CheeseBurger...and we would share the S'more Cheesecake. We would order this even if we weren't on the dp. This is why we prefer to share.

If you both get meals you cant share the dessert, it would be two TS meals deducted. Now, you can share one meal and one dessert or pay for one meal out of pocket but keep in mind you cannot get two TS meals and share the dessert and save it for later. Just keep that in mind!

Gina

I think the quesadilla is an appetizer. So OP would eat it, DH would have the entree, and then they would share the dessert. Thus being just one TS credit used.

My family did this during our last visit and we all ordered milkshakes thinking one would count as a beverage and the other would be the dessert. The CM serving us just about flipped out and said we couldn't do it that way. I told her that was fine...we would pay for the other shake OOP but we still didn't want another dessert. I guess when she figured out she wouldn't be getting a gratuity on whatever portion the dessert was going to be she suddenly found a way to make it work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter