Sharing meals on DDP/ will my plan work out?

NDollie

Earning My Ears
here are my ADR's for my upcoming May 2017 trip. We are a family of 4, my kids will be 12 and 10 at the time we go, so paid adult prices for them. I have 6 days at WDW so 6 QS and 6 TS per person. I ended up booking 7 TS credits without realizing it, and now I'm hoping I can make it work if I can share some meals. Please help and let me know if we can share, and where is it best to do so....If not, then I will probably take a TS reservation off.

Day 1: L~ Akershus ........... D~ Spice Road Table

Day 2: L~ BOG (QS thankfully)

Day 3: L~ Tusker House ........ D~ Boma

Day 4: L~ BOG ........ D: Spirit of Aloha dinner show (2 TS)

Day 5: SciFi Dine in Theatre

Day 6: nothing booked

I will use up my QS and snacks to make up the rest of the meals...

TIA!!

Akershus...no sharing
Spice Road Table...allowed
Tusker House....no sharing
Boma...no sharing
Spirit of Aloha...dinner show, everyone is charged 2 credits automatically
Sci-Fi....allowed

Thank you! I guess I need to figure out what we can share at Spice Road Table and Sci-Fi to make this work.

I just wanted to point out the DDP is credits per night, not per day of your reservation. Just didn't want you to be surprised. If you are staying 6 days/5 nights, you only have 5 credits.

I just wanted to point out the DDP is credits per night, not per day of your reservation. Just didn't want you to be surprised. If you are staying 6 days/5 nights, you only have 5 credits.

Thank you for checking in about that..we will be there May 1-7 so 6 nights. It would have really sucked if it was 6 days LOL

here are my ADR's for my upcoming May 2017 trip. We are a family of 4, my kids will be 12 and 10 at the time we go, so paid adult prices for them. I have 6 days at WDW so 6 QS and 6 TS per person. I ended up booking 7 TS credits without realizing it, and now I'm hoping I can make it work if I can share some meals. Please help and let me know if we can share, and where is it best to do so....If not, then I will probably take a TS reservation off.

Day 1: L~ Akershus ........... D~ Spice Road Table

Day 2: L~ BOG (QS thankfully)

Day 3: L~ Tusker House ........ D~ Boma

Day 4: L~ BOG ........ D: Spirit of Aloha dinner show (2 TS)

Day 5: SciFi Dine in Theatre

Day 6: nothing booked

I will use up my QS and snacks to make up the rest of the meals...

TIA!!
You can probably share a few things at Spice Road. Sci Fi is ok to pay out of pocket. Since you're open to maybe cancelling, just wanted to point out 2 buffets in 1 day may be too much. I'd keep Tusker House for lunch and consider cancelling Boma and maybe going to Mara for QS dinner instead. Still at AKL.

OOP for one meal is also an option and Sci-Fi is a good candidate there. I've had the buffalo chicken appetizer and it is more than enough for me, especially if you pair it with one of their great shakes. Sharing there would also be very doable, their servings are quite large.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter