Sharing Credits?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I have a question regarding the sharing of credits. We're going during the free dining promotion - DH, myself, and 2 of our kids ages 17 and 12.

Is it possible for DH and I to use 2 TS credits from the kids one night so we can dine at Jikos? The kids would most likely stay back at the resort and just pay cash at the food court while we're gone.

Is that possible? Are all of the credits pooled onto one card? Or would we have to have all 4 cards with us? Would they even take off a credit off one card and then a credit off another?

OK... now I'm doubting whether I'm even making sense, LOL. Hopefully SOMEONE can follow what I'm trying to say! :)

All 4 of your cards (DH, DC17, DC12, & you) act as debit cards for ONE single account. All of your credits are pooled together. So if the 4 of you are going for 7 nights, the account will list 28 TS credits, 28 QS credits, & 28 snack credits. Since everyone of you is considered an adult, it doesn't matter who spends what or when. So, yes you & hubby can use 2TS each to eat out @ Jiko & the kids could use TS or QS credits to eat in a different place. I hope that helps.

Yes you can do this - as long as the kids are over 10, which yours are. If they were under 10 their credits could be used only for meals from the children's menu.

All dining credits for your entire party are accessible from all the KTTW cards assigned to your reservation.

My kids are same age as yours, and we plan to do EXACTLY that, probably more than once. That's why the plan makes sense - some nights you want a nice meal, some counter service is better. The kids - who knows? Not worth arguing about...

Cool! Thanks so much guys! It's been a while since we last used DDP, and i forgot how it works. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter